Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YAY! Easter is almost here!

I would have to say that I just feel like a kid again every year that Easter rolls around.  I took Samantha to our Easter Eggstravaganza here at the neighborhood and just love the petting zoos and the Easter egg hunts.  I also love that we have created a tradition to go out for brunch on Easter, so I don't even worry about cooking.  I love the dresses and the pastels and hopefully the cool weather is still here.  Well it was 90 today but we aren't going to think about that.  I just did the children's Easter baskets and have those ready now too....to me even though the religious meaning of Easter is way more somber, I just think it is so much fun.  My daughter is two and half this year and even though she got into it last year, I just can't wait for her to get into it this year.  She fell in love with the baby chicks and baby ducks at the petting zoo.  This is just a great time of the year.  I guess I really have nothing profound to say!  LOL  Happy Easter to you all and I hope that you truly have a moment to enjoy your family and cherish these special times.

No comments:

Post a Comment