Have you been to Chili's lately? I am a HUGE fan of their fajitas. Most of you know that I live just outside of Houston and we have more Mexican food in this town than any other restaurant type and still my favorite fajitas here come from Chili's. Well they have a new opportunity where you can choose your own three favorites and put them on a plate. It is called a Triple Dipper and being a 'tapas' kind of person myself, the thought of eating three different appetizers for dinner sounds heavenly. There is a large variety of choices that you can choose to create your own little piece of appetizer nirvana. I ended up ordering the Big Mouth Bites, Southwest Eggrolls and Boneless Buffalo Wings.
I love that you don't have to choose just one. You get to try a variety and the portions are plentiful. I was super full and ever kept part of it for tomorrow's lunch. My buffalo boneless chicken wings were just so juicy and the burgers yummy! We always order the southwestern egg rolls. They are kind of a "Chili's Treat" in our house. Now on to the fun part. Would you like to try your own Triple Dipper? I have a 20.00 Chili's Gift Card to giveaway so that you can try your own Triple Dipper.
Mandatory Entry -
Go on the Chili's Website and tell me one what three items you would choose.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on twitter
- Like Chili's on Facebook
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- Follow @ShoutOut2EatOut and @Chilis on Twitter
- "Like" Homemaker in Progress on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook Page (attach the link in your comment post)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link on your blog (attach the link in your comment post)
- Tweet about this giveaway and post the permalink in your post. Feel free to use the twitter link below this post.
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries using random.org, and that winner will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be selected. Contest ends July 8, 2011 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents, age 18+.