Basically what you are able to do is create a storybook of the birth of your baby. The more work you put into it, well the more amazing your book will be. What I would give!
- Facebook Wall comments and well-wishes by friends and family through pregnancy and birth announcements
- Your pregnancy journal from each week of the journey to the birth day
- News, facts and information from the day your baby was born
- Your personal story and letter to baby to preserve forever the feelings from that day
- It’s is a simple way to create a beautiful record of the world at the moment your baby arrived
Check it out for yourself by clicking here.
So what do you think? Isn't this the neatest thing that you have seen in some time? As many of you know, I am in a HUGE play group in my neighborhood and well people are always getting pregnant. I just can't wait to share this tool with them. I wouldn't change a thing about my daughter. I love every hair on her beautiful head, but I wish I would have been a better documenter. She is most likely going to be my only one so I won't be able to go back. All I can do now is try to capture as much as I can moving forward. If you are in a similar issue that I am, well just start now!
I would love to hear what you think! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this super neat application.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tommee Tippee blogging contest for a chance to get a gift pack worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here.