Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling Lucky?

Ever wonder why things seem to work in your favor one day and not the next?  Well yesterday was my lucky day.  I probably should have gone and gotten some lottery tickets with the amount of luck that I had yesterday.  I woke up next to my amazing husband on our three year anniversary.  I smiled thinking that as crazy and fast it had gone, we were really lucky to still be together and enjoying each others company.  Within the first year of our marriage we had gotten pregnant, had a baby, moved cross country and lost and gained jobs.  It was very stressful but we made it.  I have seen other couples crumble over less stressful situations than that. 

So back to yesterday.  I woke up feeling lucky that we were happy and healthy and that we had a wonderful family.  I look in my email and find that a twitter party was about to start that supported giving children in need breakfast.  So I couldn't help but contribute to it and hope that my tweets were helping children who were hungry.  Then I see my twitter name pop up and I won a full value coupon for Kelloggs cereal!  Awesome!  I am always looking for good coupons to shave my food costs each week.   Next I see on Facebook that People is giving away swag bags as an instant win type of game.  So I wait until 11am my time and give it a shot.  Next thing you know, I have a email in my box and it says I won a 400.00 valued swag bag.  I almost passed out.  Then about an hour later, I found out I also won a Fellows paper shredder.  I just couldn't lose yesturday!  Have you ever had a day that you just couldn't lose?

Well in honor of those days,  Redbox is doing a promotion! 

The only thing better than $1 a night movies – free movies!  Lucky you, redbox is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day during the redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Each fan receives a unique web address. Every time someone rents from your address through March 17, you get a free movie credit. Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account. Spread the word, and lucky you could be rolling in free movies this March.
 
Here is the website where you can check it out!  http://www.redbox.com/luckysocial (or you can click one of the links above as well.)
 
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment