So how did it work for me? Well she did climb up on it and she was able to reach. Now as most mothers know that potty training is a process, and well we haven't mastered it yet, but my Little Looster is still in place. I am a big believer in this product and feel that even though my daughter hasn't yet completed her potty training, that this will definitely assist her in using the potty when she does.
Now on to the fun part. I didn't want to make you all wait until Samantha is potty trained before I give you the opportunity to get one for yourself!
These are a great deal at 34.99 and can be purchased here on their website. I was also given the opportunity to give away one of them to my readers. So make sure you do the mandatory entry, and after that do all or none of the extra entries. Good Luck!
Mandatory Entry -
Go on the Little Looster Website and tell me one thing that you had learned.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on twitter
- Like Little Looster on Facebook
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- "Like" Homemaker in Progress on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook Page (attach the link in your comment post)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link on your blog (attach the link in your comment post)
- Tweet about this giveaway and post the permalink in your post. Feel free to use the twitter link below this post.
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. However the thoughts are my own. I was given a sample of this product in exchange for my opinion
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries using random.org, and that winner will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be selected. Contest ends June 11, 2011 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents, age 18+.