Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sammie is growing up! Crib out, toddler bed here we come...

My princess has just started crawling out of her crib.  She is two and a half now, and I realize that most kids have crawled out before this time, but it means that my baby is growing up.  I am looking at her right now and she just makes me smile.  I found a little Step 2 car, similar to the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car and she is in love with it.  She watches Sesame Street from it as if it was a drive-in theater.  She has her "baby girl", her blanket and her sippy cup in the back.  She is just her own little person full of opinions and personality.  I just feel so blessed to have such a loving little girl.  I laugh because I was such a tomboy growing up and she is all about dolls, purses and lipstick (well actually chapstick but that is ok.)  So it looks like today after our playdate we will be going to get that crib converted.  I am kinda sad about it....is that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment