Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HTC HD7 Phone Review - Courtesy of BzzAgent

Hey there everyone!  So I wanted to take a minute to tell you all about the great campaign that I had gotten from BzzAgent.  BzzAgent is a word-of-mouth marketing company that I have been a member of since 2007.  Wow!  2007?  I can't believe it has been that long.  Well sent me a message if you would like to become one of their agents and I will give you the low down! 

So back to the phone.  They sent me one to try out and let me tell you that this phone is really neat.  I am a true Blackberry Bold lover.  I never thought that I would like using a phone that didn't have a key pad on it and it was all touch screen.  Let me tell you that I was wrong.  The phone has a big screen which is really nice and makes typing on the touch key pad much easier.  I can use it as an MP3 player, has Slacker Radio already installed and has some really neat apps that I couldn't get on my Blackberry.  One of the apps called "Podcasts" allows me to search and find my favorite pod casts and listen to them right on my phone!  I love it.

When I lived in Orlando I had this amazing talk radio show that I listened to religiously.  Well since I moved from Orlando to Houston, I have missed this show.  I even considered getting satellite radio just so I could listen to this show!  Well since I have my new HTC HD7, I can listen to all of the podcasts as soon as they are uploaded online.  It ending up saving my so much money since I didn't have to buy the subscription to satellite radio and the radio itself.  The best part was that the app itself was actually free.  There are lots of free apps and games to download and since it is a Windows phone, you know that Microsoft has all kinds of amazing apps coming out every day!

If you are looking for a new phone and a great price (way cheaper than the IPhone), then check this one out.  It retails around 199.99 which is what half the price of the other one?  You can check it out on the HTC website.  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment