Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What a Crock!

Today has been a struggle to get going.  My allergies are tearing me up but I was dying to share with you a great find today.  Last month I had posted about an apple crisp that I had tried in my crock pot.  It was delicious and you can find the recipe in one of the earlier posts in October.  Later on that week Samantha dropped my crock pot on the tile and broke it.  I was heartbroken...well maybe a little dramatic...but I love my crock pots.

Well I went into CVS today because my hubby needed some superglue.  When I was walking around, I found my exact crock pot sitting on a pile of random dog items.  I picked it up and wanted to go and check the scanner to see how much it was.  Well the bottom was torn off so I brought it to the front.  It actually rung up at 4.89!  I couldn't believe my luck.  It is the perfect size at an amazing price.  If you don't have a medium sized crock pot, this is my favorite!  It is actually a good price on Amazon too!
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!  More giveaways to come soon.

2 comments: