I also noticed not only how instantly my lips felt moisturized, but how long it lasted. I didn't have to reapply for a few hours and that was probably just out of habit. I found that this product was really effective overall. The best part is that Carmex also sent me an additional set to giveaway to one of my followers!
Now if you want to purchase this product, you can only buy it at Walgreens Stores or here at Walgreens.com
Now if you would like to win one of these sets, here is how you to it!
Publicly follow my blog on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow me on twitter
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- "Like" Homemaker in Progress on Facebook
- "Like" Carmex Lip Balm on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook Page (attach the link in your comment post)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link on your blog (attach the link in your comment post)
- Tweet about this giveaway and post the permalink in your post. Feel free to use the twitter link below this post.
Carmex did not compensate me to write this blog or to say particular things in it other than providing me with the product to review. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely mine.
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries using random.org, and that winner will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be selected. Contest ends November 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents, age 18+.