Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr. Potato Head - Woody's Tater Round-up

Now that it is the holiday season, I know I have been on the hunt for all kinds of goodies to put under my tree for our children.  Well Hasbro had given me the opportunity to review their Toy Story 3 Tater Round Up Mr. Potatoe Head.

When he arrived, my daughter was so excited she started shaking!  She gets so excited she could barely stand it.  I couldn't help but laugh as she is trying to get into the box to take him out.  There was quite a bit of tape on the box and finally she looks up and says "need help!"  so I opened the box for her.



We had the original Mr. Potato head but this one comes up dressed in western wear and Sammie instantly knew it was from Toy Story 3.  She had fun putting his vest on and off.  He also has a cute cowboy had and a hook on holster.  We have been working on body parts words, so she proudly could point out the arms, nose, feet, eyes and mouth.  Mr. Potato head is great for learning body parts and since it is a part of Toy Story 3, the kids will recognize it instantly.

If you would like to get your own Mr Potato Head Toy Story 3, Woody's Tater Round Up, they are available   online at Amazon or  I have also seen them at Walmart.

They shouldn't be too difficult to find, but I love online shopping rather than hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment