Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hershey's Pot of Gold

So I was trying to figure out what to give my children's teachers for a holiday gift and I came across this great promotion though one of my blogger clubs.  Did you know that Hershey's has some beautiful boxed chocolates that would make a great gift?  I typically think of other companies for boxed chocolate, but I only makes sense that Hersheys would come out with something. 


Then I got to thinking who else would this be a great gift for...

I would definitely get something like this for some of my clients to thank them for their business, hide one under the tree for my hubby, and probably a nice bar for the children too.  So if you haven't taken a look at Hershey's lately and you need some quick and easy gifts, (not to mention delicious).  Take a look at their link.

www.celebratewithhersheys.com



In addition to letting you all know about these goodies I am also entering a contest for a Hershey’s Pot of Gold prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.



No comments:

Post a Comment