Thursday, December 9, 2010

An opportunity to pay it forward

Tonight I was blessed with an opportunity that I think alot of people wouldn't necessarily jump on.  One of the young ladies in a chatroom that I pop in an out of was interested in starting a blog.  As most of you know, I only started a few months ago, and I still have alot more (technically) to do to make my blog similar to some of the more popular ones out there.  Well she wanted to know how to get going and I really did my best to share what I have learned over the past few months.  By the end of tonight she has a fully functional blog!  YAY!  I feel very fortunate that I was given an opportunity to help someone else out.  Just good kharma all around!  So if you have a moment, show a little love to a new blogger just getting her start!

http://southerngirlreviews.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a great evening and keep an eye here, I will be having some giveaways coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment