Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Boxing Day Everyone!

Wow!  What a week.  As much as I love the holidays, I am always so relieved when it is all over.  Today was full of shopping fun.  (Not that I didn't do much before Christmas, but the after holiday shopping is always fun too.)  I really had a fun day spending some shopping time with my dd and dh.  We then went for a nice lunch too and then headed home to watch some football.  All in all a really enjoyable day.  What did you all do? Any great deals out there? Well now that the holidays are almost over and the new year is coming soon, I am going to dedicate more time to my blog and to keeping it updated with fun things.  I am getting ready for some great reviews, giveaways and posts.  January will be a turn around for all of my resolutions.  I look forward to you all keeping me accountable.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a totally indulgent New Year.  I thank you for following my blog and look forward to bringing more fun and goodies to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment