Pillsbury is looking for original recipes that taste and look delicious, are easy to prepare and that families across America will love to eat. Consumers can submit recipes in one of four recipe categories:
- The Breakfast & Brunches category includes casual brunch or weekend family breakfast ideas. For example, sweet rolls, pull-aparts, pastries, breakfast breads, egg dishes or breakfast sandwiches.
- In the Entertaining Appetizers category, entrants can submit appetizers and snacks to serve at casual gatherings with family and friends or for holiday entertaining. For example, bite size appetizers, tartlets, pinwheels, puffs, bruschetta or focaccia.
- The Dinner Made Easy™ category encourages home cooks to create easy-to-prepare main dishes that will delight your family. For example, pizzas, calzones, sandwiches, foldovers, casseroles, chilis, soups or savory pies.
- Quick and easy treats for anytime celebrations can be entered into the Sweet Treats category. For example, cookies, pies, tarts, brownies or bars.
The recipes will be judged for 1) taste, 2) appearance, 3) creativity and 4) consumer appeal. All entries must meet the requirements of the recipe category and appropriately use two of the eligible products in at least the quantity specified.
Wanna participate? Well MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury has provided me with some goodies to get me started and they have also set up to have an addition one sent to one of my readers! All you have to do is enter and you could possibly win a Pillsbury Bake-Off® gift pack that includes a Pillsbury Bake-Off® apron, recipe book, pen and notepad.
What do you think goes into coming up with a winning recipe?
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on twitter
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- "Like" Homemaker in Progress
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook Page (attach the link in your comment post)
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link on your blog (attach the link in your comment post)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the tweet below. (Max 3 entries per day at least one hour apart.)
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries using random.org, and that winner will have 48 hours to respond to their prize winner email notification. If winner fails to respond, within that time period, a new winner will be selected. Contest April 14, 2011 at 11:59 pm CT. Open to US residents, age 18+.