Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yanni's newest album....one word....enlightening!


By nature I am more of a rock and roll kind of gal, but I was given the opportunity to review Yanni's new album.  It is named "Truth of Touch" and I am not sure if you have every had the opportunity to listen to his music but I found this album truly enlightening.  The music was anything but sleepy.  If anything I found it motivating and energizing at the same time.  This is Yanni's first instrumental release of original compositions in over eight years and is a return to the genre Yanni helped create and advance.  I found this music perfect for well writing my blog of course, but also doing housework and paying bills.  I almost feel that I had gotten more done because I had it on.  If that isn't a recommendation, I am not sure what is!

On March 22, Yanni launched a 40-date tour of the US. The tour will take him through theaters in major cities across the US including Radio City Music Hall in NYC and the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.  I was really excited to see that he will actually be visiting Houston on his tour.  I think it sounds like a rather romantic evening with the hubby, don't you?

Here is a link to his tour dates:

http://www.yanni.com/tour/

The album is already available for purchase.  If you would love to check it out, click on it's picture!



I am working with One2One Network on this campaign and all of the opinions expressed in this post are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment