Friday, April 29, 2011

Naps are for mommies!

Today has been a whirlwind of activity rounded out by a quick, not so painless trip to the grocery store.  We have had a turn of cooler weather and well I figured it would be a sin not to bring Sam to the playground.  So after a few loads of laundry, alot of writing work and pulling out food for dinner tonight we venture out.  I still have a small dog walking business and had to walk on of my dogs so I did that first and we headed out to the park.  It wasn't long before Sam's diaper leaked and we had to leave.  I needed to pick up some things for dinner so I stopped by Kroger where as we are trying to check out, Sam has a total meltdown.  The poor kid behind the counter made her a balloon to cheer her up and she just continued to scream.  Finally we make it home and I just put her down for her nap.  The house will be silent for the next 4 minutes until Jake gets home.  So for the next four minutes I might have peace....oh wait, no groceries to put away and laundry to do....forget that thought!  LOL.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


~Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment