Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Have you heard abou GiveBack's 100 Days of Giving Campaign?

I am always looking for ways that I will be able to donate to causes that I am passionate about.  Earlier this year I won a sweepstakes that allowed me to give a 1000.00 donation to the charity of my choice.  Boy was I stoked when I found that one out!  Well I found this new opportunity that I wanted to share with you.


On GiveBack's site, every day for 100 Days through July 16, 2011, one GiveBack member will be randomly chosen to win $1000 which will be contributed to their personal foundation.  They have also created an Impact Points system to track members who spread the word about GiveBack and get others to join.  At the end of the 100 Days of Giving campaign, GiveBack will award a $50,000 prize for the member who has earned the most Impact Points. Winners will have the money deposited to their GiveBack account and can then donate it to a charity or charities of their choice.    

These were the numbers after just four days!  Now it has been nineteen and they have increased substantially!



How to Earn Impact Points on GiveBack:

1. Log into GiveBack.org
2. Create an account (if you aren't already a member). It's totally free and you can even do it with one click through via Facebook.
3. You'll see your personalized link on your home page.
4. Share your personalized link with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or any other social media sites.
5. Earn Impact points when your friends join using your link and when their friends join, and when their friends join!





Not only are you doing good, but you're also increasing your chances of winning more money for your foundation

Promoting this cause just makes me feel good!  If you want to feel good to, go ahead and GiveBack!



I was not compensated for this post, but did post because I am a member of One 2 One Network and will be entered into a drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment