Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apple Crisp or Bust?

Ok, so in my first attempt, of becoming a domesticated goddess, I decided to try to make an apple crisp.  I had apples in the fridge and picked up some other ingredients.  I found a recipe for Apple Crisp in my 1400 page crock-pot cookbook.  If it slow cooks all day, it has to be good right?  While my husband is off being superdad, (yes, I do believe he has powers) and coaching my son's flag football, I am feeding my daughter yogurt while washing, peeling and slicing the apples.  Added cinnamon, all spice (what is in there anyways), and sugar and got them all in the pot.   Added  the dry ingredients for the crisp part on top, and well...we shall see.  I bought some vanilla ice cream to go with it, so I guess if it ends up being a bust, well we still have ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment