Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hershey wants to know we celebrate Halloween with Hershey's Chocolate

I was so excited when I saw this chance to respond to Hershey's questions.  My family LOVES Hershey's chocolate, but I am more partial to Twizzlers myself. 
 
We definitely will be handing out Hershey's chocolates to the trick-or-treaters this year, so if you want so good chocolate, visit our house kids!  I also plan on taking Samantha trick-or-treating this year and we are going to carve a pumpkin together!  Samantha is dressing up as a butterfly and she will be so charming.  I cannot wait to post the pictures when we are going. 

If you would like to find out more about there goodies that Hershey's has this year.  Take a look at :

http://www.celebratewithhersheys.com/Halloween


This post was made to enter a contest for a Hershey’s Halloween prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment