Monday, October 11, 2010

Two girls home with the flu...

So Saturday night my husband, a friend and I went out for Japanese food.  I was the only one that ate sushi and have never had problems with it.  Well Sammie and I went home and I put her to bed and the next thing you know I am ill.  And I am ill all night.  So I am thinking that I ate a bad piece of sushi.  Well last night Sammie got sick and boy did I feel bad for her while still feeling sorry for myself.  Since she didn't eat the sushi, I only have to assume that we got struck with the flu.  So today has been recoup day and things seem to be going well.  And I know I sound a little funny about saying this, but my little pumpkin was sooooo cuddly today.  I knew she didn't feel well and I just loved being there to comfort her in her time of need.  These are the times when being a stay at home mom are the best.  I just wish that I could get my own energy back.  Hopefully by tomorrow we will both be feeling better and I will continue my journey of becoming homemaker diva.  Divahood will have to wait for now however....

No comments:

Post a Comment