Sunday, October 17, 2010

Neighborhood Craft Fair

So I am up early, because my daughter doesn't realize it is SUNDAY, and since I was too tired to post last night I wanted to give an update on yesterdays events.  So I didn't really know what to expect for the Fall Festival / Craft Fair but I knew that I really wanted to have a table there and use that time to promote my dog walking business.  I can say that we weren't exactly "organized" but once we got it set up, I was rather impressed.  A friend of ours let us borrow her table last minute which was awesome and it worked out great!  We got our business cards our there and think that we made some connections for the Thanksgiving holiday.  ****Fingers Crossed****  My partner took a picture so once she gets it I will add it to the post.  But I felt that this was truly a success and i feel very fortunate.  Just goes to show that you never know until you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment